Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the power of modern medicine

Over the weekend, something happened to me... which I never thought would ever occur upon me. I broke my tooth!!!!

Literally fractured my tooth due to stupidity. A small but obvious part of my front tooth was gone! hehehe (I will not tell why) :-) ... It happened Saturday night and I was scared it might stay like that forever... or even if dentists could fix it, it might cost me a fortune. It dawned on me that I might not be smiling ever again...

Next day, I went to a dentist. Fortunately there is a procedure for such dental fractures. They call it restoration or something like that. It did cost me a portion of my sweldo, but ok na rin than go to work and feel conscious everytime I talk. I want people to continue seeing my killer smile... hehehe

The power of medicine talaga... specifically the power of dental surgery... or more specifically the power of modernity!!!

Or better yet... the power from Above!

BEFORE


AFTER



4 comments:

  1. nice one hehe :)) bakit nga ba nabali in the first place? hmmm... heheh :)) at least restored na siya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. benjo,
    that i won't share sa internet...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ros,
    buti na lang hindi na halata...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete