Saturday, April 12, 2008

not my month

Buhay nga naman. Last week, I broke my tooth (see previous entry). And I had to spend thousands for the restoration process. Yesterday, I lost my bag at Greenbelt 3... or should I say someone stole my bag at Greenbelt 3. It happened so fast, as if it was a modus operandi. Inside my bag are my wallet (with my college ID and ATM/credit cards), cellphone (my phone number since highschool), my jacket (which I just bought recently), my umbrella, my ear phone, my Dolce and Gabbana perfume, my 2 company ID's (which will cost me 600+ for a re-issuance), a copy of my payslip and other small stuff.

I don't know how to feel. I just came from work and in an instant my bag was gone. More than the items stolen, I felt deeply sad by the fact there are really people like that. I know there are thieves, but it is diffirent if it happens to you.

Same period last year, April 13, 2007- my wallet with 2-3 thousand pesos was also stolen at Burnham Park in Baguio. A year after, eto na naman. This is not my month!!

Sad lang, pero all I can do is just hope it will never happen again... and pray for the thieves that they may realized their mistakes and not steal again from other people. Everytime I think about it, ang bigat ng pakiramdam, but I just have to move on or else I will be left behind by my emotions. As Grey's Anatomy said... All I can do now is keep breathing.

On a lighter note, Thanks to all the people there who in a way helped me and comforted me. I am so happy we saw each other again. Wow, it has been weeks and months that we all have not seen one another.

5 comments:

  1. ros,
    i'm moving on...
    pero syempre everytime i think about it, depressing lang.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jekki!!! my condolences... :( e di, mag-ipon uli.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jekki!!! my condolences... :( e di, mag-ipon uli.. =) ka

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh.. so depressing. hope you're ok, jekki.

    ReplyDelete