Saturday, March 29, 2008

loft-mates updates

Nakaka-inggit. That's all I can say on Archie's P&G perks.
As of this writing, my roommate is on his way to NAIA to board an Emirates Airline flight that will take him to Johannesburg, South Africa. Which by the way will also pass by Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He told me he will be staying at the Hilton Hotel for a week and be back to Manila next Sunday. Oh and did I mention that he is on Business Class? Yup yup. I'm really happy for him. I hope he is for himself.

Moving to another roommate. Jeff has returned home from Shenzen, China this week. After Jollibee Shenzen opened, he immediately returned to Manila to renew his contract. I don't know when he is going back to China, I think next week. He also told me that he might also work on the Jollibee Beijing project (he might acually be there on the 2008 Olympics).

As for my other roommate. Harvy just finished his first year as medical student of the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health. And I would like to assume he passed all his exams with flying colors. I think he is with his family in Pampanga right now enjoying the summer break. Surely, he will be a Doctor Liwanag soon.

Those are happy updates on my roommates. Haay, it's hard to have "high-caliber top-rated" roommates. You always tend to compare yourself with them. And here I am just at the condo, came from work and will work on Monday. The great thing about me as of this week is that I am already writing National news, aside from the international and sports news that I usually write.

That's just it
for now.

3 comments:

  1. kuya jekki :) wala lang, napadpad lang dito hehe :) don't fret, wherever life leads you... basta you just have to hold on to what's valuable for you :) no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey benj!!!

    thanks for the advice and for dropping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, ex-roomie! Hehe! I just had the chance to browse through your blog and I should say you're really a journalist/broadcaster in the making. I'm happy you're happy for us, but likewise, I'm also happy you're happy about your job. :) Rock on and continue to believe! :)

    ReplyDelete