Tuesday, June 22, 2010

more

I guess humans, in general, are really not satisfied with anything. I think the 'want' for more is always there. And I, being a human, am not exempted.

I know I was recently in Italy for free. I have a more or less stable job. Good family, awesome friends and a great education. But I just wanted something more. Why can't I have that something?

I'm not so happy right now. I just want to stop doing what I'm doing and make a shift in my life. I'm thinking of studying again na lang or just do something radical.

Knowing myself, I can do those things. But at the same time I'm also a practical being. So, in short, I don't know what to do.

But life must go on. And now, I have to get back typing news.

4 comments:

  1. awwe... can't u do both? hehe maybe u need a sideline or somethin =D go do something radical jek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I know! You feel that life is incomplete. Time to look for that someone who'll make you complete! :D haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha chie!
    bka may ma recommend ka! :-)

    ReplyDelete