Monday, June 14, 2010

Italia!

I just came from Italy for a 4-day seminar with young journalists. It was a great experience meeting new people and learning a new culture. I arrived in Rome 2 days before the seminar, and in those 2 days I toured Rome alone. It was a fun experience riding buses I'm not sure where it leads, walking around piazzas and alleys not knowing where to go exactly. But at the end of those 2 days, I got to go to different tourist spots and really beautiful churches.

One highlight of my trip was the visit to the Vatican. St. Peter's Basilica was so huge! I also saw the Pope!!

Here are some of the places I visited...
Come journey with me :-)

The Pantheon

Monument to Vittorio Emmanuel

Fontana di Trevi

Spanish Steps

Tomb of St. Ignatius de Loyola

The Colosseum

St. Peter's Basilica

The closest I can get with the Pope

3 comments:

  1. ikaw din pala!!! amaaazinG!!!!!!! ang galing =) u should've stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumunta ka rin pala sa Gesu sa Italy! Maganda nga talaga Rome. You should've told Fr. Danny, itotour ka pa niya siguro if he was free

    Nagoffer siya magtour sa amin last year kaso di na kami nagka-abutan dahil napunta siya sa Pinas at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ros, yeah i wish it was longer! but it was fun pa rin!

    @ger, hinanap ko talaga ang Gesu. I actually heard a Jesuit priest mentioned Fr. Danny's name nung dumaan ako sa Jesuit headquarters, pero di naman kami sobrang close, hehehe. Nice talaga Rome dba!

    ReplyDelete