Sunday, July 26, 2009

transportation blues

It's Sunday, I'm at work, but that's not the bad part. I wanted to go to work early today, so I left the house a bit early than usual. When I reached the jeepney stop, it suddenly rained so hard. There were dozens of people standing with me in a "covered" area. I waited for a jeepney for an hour! I had to walk under torrential rains just to go to another area, where there are jeeps passing. And, by the way, I also left my wallet. I only had coins in my pocket, not enough for a taxi ride!! Oh did I mention, I don't have an umbrella :-(

And just yesterday, I couldn't enter my room... I forgot my key at work so I had to go back. I rode 3 jeepney rides that time-- back and forth to house and office. I really don't mind jeepney rides, but the thing is it was around 12mn-1:30am!! Scary time to be inside a jeep, much more 3 jeeps.

Thank God, I survived without incident.

2 comments: