Thursday, July 23, 2009

yellow

The past days, we were told to stay until 12mn for Cory Watch. ANC is just on standby mode in case something happens to the Former President. As of now, she is in stable condition, but who knows what could happen to her.

Cory Aquino has been an icon of democracy worldwide. I hope she doesn't die yet. I know that sounds selfish considering that she's already in pain. But I think the country still needs her at least until 2010 elections. Though she doesn't side with the Arroyo administration most of the time, she somehow still unites both opposition and administration.

I was still very young when she ruled the country. I don't even remember her as president. But I do know she has contributed a lot to society.

Will still stay until 12mn in the coming days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment