Monday, February 9, 2009

2 hours

I had a very long morning today. I rode a bus from Cubao to Makati around 9am. I thought it will just be an easy ride, but it wasn't. I ended up sitting on that bus for 2 hours just to get from Farmers' Plaza to RCBC Plaza. The bus was airconditioned, but 2 hours?! Anyway after that long ride, I just stayed at the Taiwan Embassy at RCBC Plaza for just 5 minutes.

Speaking of Taiwan, I already passed all requirement for my VISA. I'm sure they'll approve it (hehehe). I might fly out of Manila on March 1.

Speaking of flying, I visited the Travel Expo in SMX over the weekend. There were so many affordable packages to all countries!! Hongkong, for example, has a 2N/3D package which includes airfare, hotel and a Disney tour: all for just $128!! If only I have the money, I'm sure I'll be buying either the Europe+Russia Tour or the India Tour.

4 comments:

  1. hi jekki! :) how much yung Europe+Russia and India tours? =P

    if only I have the money and the time... ;-) enjoy your "vacation," hehe

    -ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasalubong. plssssssssssss?!=) ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ka, i forgot exact prices, basta cheap na than normal... although not THAT cheap naman... hehehe.
    oo nga, if may pera ako i would have bought one tour package..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ros, uhmmmm ok if i have money pa...
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete