Saturday, January 31, 2009

the Big 8: results

Last January 2008 I wrote a blog entitled "the Big 8". I listed the things I should do for that year or my resolutions for that year. And now before the first month of the year ends, it's checking time. Here is my list:

1. hit the gym (on a regular basis)
- I did this! In fact I would like to believe that I grew bigger (in a good way)
2. be seen on TV (preferably as reporter pero kahit hindi muna)
- Yup, this happened. Although not as a reporter, pero ok na rin.
3. be promoted (kahit as writer or researcher)
- Not officially, but yes it was kinda a promotion, since I am not doing the usual stuff I was doing before.
4. visit Bacolod (minimum 2X this year)
- I visited Bacolod just twice last year. Although the second visit was just one day.
5. gain 20 lbs (hopefully hindi puro fats)
- I'm not sure if I did. But I think I did. I think I'm nearing 150lbs.
6. visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site (kahit sa Philippines lang)
- I did, but it was not my first time there. I visited the San Agustin Church in Intramuros.
7. go to a province/country I have never been
- I did go to places I have never been: Camarines Sur, Albay, Davao
8. have a girlfriend... hehehe
- I wish!!! This is the only thing I failed to do... huhuhu

I scored 7 out of 8. Not bad. I'll make another list by February. I hope this time, perfect na!

0 comments:

Post a Comment