Monday, March 26, 2007

monday reco

4 days to go na lang! Grad na! My parents are going to Manila for that event (and my whole family actually). Syempre I am the first graduate, not only among siblings but the first apo to graduate in my father's side of the family. Medyo pressure din kahit papaano, pero ok lang naman. Sayang lang hindi makapunta ang isang taong gusto kong nandun- pero I understand din naman. And speaking of grad, I don't know where to eat after grad, ako kasi ang mag plan ng place, since my parents don't know much about dining places here in Manila. Definitely ayoko naman Katipunan!!

We also had kanina our AtSCA Senior's Recollection. It was a very nice activity. It was at San Jose Seminary and led by Sir Calasanz. Ang dami naming na learn from the reco. Maraming nasabi si sir Calasanz na tumpak talaga sa mga nararamdaman ko and sa mga ginagawa ko. Very timing talaga. Like everyone else, I'm not so sure pa what to do after grad. I have many options. But I think the question really is what does God wants me to do? What is His will for me? Yun yung mga questions na nafocus sa reco. There was no definite answer, pero at the very least na illuminate yung path ko. Hindi na ako takot sa hinaharap (well, may fear pa rin kahit papaano). Sir told us to take risks. If you fail, that's ok! I even asked him if one fails many times, then it is just a waste of time. He said that its ok, I am still young daw, I can still "waste" for 6-7 years... (scary... hehehe). He also mentioned about laziness!!! Ganun ako for the past months! It is not a sin in itself but it leads to sin. Dun ko lang din na realized yung pagiging lazy ko and how negatively it affected my acads and org lives. He also told us to have faith and believe that God wants us all to be happy!

I also had my confession with Fr. Green. I had a lot of oppurtunites this year na magpa confess- retreat, theo recollection, pero hindi ako nag confess for some reason. This day, I decided to confess. I felt good afterwards. Of course, nag mass din kami after celebrated by Fr. Manoling Francisco. My day was not wasted at all. Even though super na antok ako kanina kasi kulang sa tulog. During our 2 hour lunch break, I was so sleepy. I passed by a corridor and saw an empty room with beds. I think it was a guest room. Walang tao kasi wala rin bed sheets or pillow cases. Secretly, I went inside the room and slept there for an hour. Para akong magnanakaw na nakikitulog sa seminaryo... hehehe. Then during sharing Bro.Kev told me na medyo haunted room daw yun... Oh well, buti na lang nalaman ko after na.

Last Monday of my school life...

1 comment:

  1. galing ni sir ediboy, 'no? sayang at bitin.. pero okay na rin.. sana may internet ako this year, ganito na lang ako, pa-comment-comment, hehe.. -caloy

    ReplyDelete