Sunday, September 3, 2006

judge me not

People judge you for what they think they know about you. People judge you for what they think they feel about you. They see the general view of you, but they do not know the effort you are doing deep inside you. They do not see all the pain, the frustrations you feel. They do not see also the hopes and aspirations you feel. Of course, you can't really blame them; you also must show it to them that you are not what they think. But still there are just a lot of people in the world that judges you and never really see everything. They feel they know a lot.

On a lighter note...
I was so surprised last Friday because of acads. First is thesis. We had consultation with our thesis adviser about the first half of our thesis. My part was to type the methodology. My thesis mates were (i think) mad at me kasi kulang daw yung part ko etc etc. But during the consultation, our adviser said a lot of comments and in the end she said "I really like the methodology part." Well... I felt good that morning. Then, another surprise came. My theo orals. I really expected a C, D, F grade. But no, B ako! Paulit ulit kong sinigurado if id number ko ba yun. Thank God!!! Next surprise this week... philo exam results and history also.

Yesterday, we watched 'The Devil Wears Prada". It was a nice movie. But what made the night more interesting was 1) All 11 of us were seated separately in the cinema kasi puno na. I was seated sa Q 18, sila nina, jo, ka, aika were seated in front of the railings, sila peabo, nescy, maby, rap, jr, doryll were seated in different seats scattered all over Cinema 2. Most of us were seated besides lovers. I was between 2 lovers. hehehe.
2) Bea Alonzo!!!! Jr and Rap had their picture taken with her. Starstruck talaga ang karamihan. I didn't really saw her face in detail, pero she looked pretty naman. Even Eastwood, a place for upperclass people, gazed at her intently. Every person really looked at her- from parents, to the youth. I wonder how Bea felt being stared by people and all saying "si bea ba yun?" "saan?" I guess that's the sad thing about stars, you don't really get privacy.
3) Happy Birthday Ka!!!! Tamang tama talaga yung random seat number ni Ka. "K22" Ka at 22. Perfect talaga! I hope you enjoyed ka!!

Kanina lang we went to Divisoria!!!!! It was my first time to go there (not that i do not go to those places). I was supposed to go to Quiapo alone, pero nag invite si PJ so sama na rin ako. Doryll completed the trio. Sobrang tiring, pero fun talaga! We went to Tutuban and 168. Ang dami pala talagang items na binebenta dun. Guess what, pj and I had to searched for doryll twice siguro kasi nahiwalay siya... only to find her sa mga shoes, clothes area. For lunch, we ate at Bodhi, an all-vegetarian restaurant. And for snacks, we ate at Namit Gid and bought a huge pancit na hindi naman naubos (less than 1/4 lang nakain namin). Sino kaya ang pinaka shopper sa amin? Here are the details;

PJ: a pair of shoes, reversible jersey, shirt, bulbs, cellphone charger = est. P2,700 (including food)
Jekki: a pair of shoes = est P 700 (including food)
Doryll: shirt, bra strap = est P 600 (including food)

Ang funny pa kasi si PJ bumili sa Adidas, si Doryll sa Giordano... (nagpa divisoria pa kami)
hehehe... pero ok lang, sale naman dun kanina!!! Tiring talaga, pero i can't wait for the next time.

Wala ako nagawa na acads this week pero ang nerd ko pa rin. Habang nag-aaral sila lahat sa SBC, i was also there reading a book- a book that is not acads related. It is not even a novel. I borrowed it sa lib and just read it. It is "The World is Flat"- a book about globalization. Wala lang, it is interesting naman. Bro. Weyms even commented na it's a good book and that its good to see me reading a book such as that book. Well... Pero of course, I'm not reading it because wala na ako exams. I still have an exam this week, I still need to do my thesis, pero I just want to have a break. After receiving good grade sa theo, i guess relax muna for a while. Aral ulit starting bukas. Everyone is in hell week mode, ayoko na sumabay pa sa kanila or we'll end up complaining and ranting about everything and anything.

...................................................................

2 comments:

  1. ei jekki!ü i really had fun, hahaha! -kâ

    ReplyDelete
  2. meryl streep's character is disturbingly familiar..

    ReplyDelete