Friday, September 1, 2006

when september starts

September na pala. How time flies so fast, the next thing I know, graduation na... hehehe pero hindi pa naman ako na senior syndrome. Academically busy lang this past (and future) weeks- students call it hell week. Pero i think it's really part of college life, that's why I do not really try to be so depressed and sad in those weeks. It's a very normal week actually, mas magugulat ako pag walang mga exams, orals, etc.Well speaking of it, I had my orals sa theo last monday and philo exam kanina, and a history exam tom and next thurs. My philo exam was generally okay naman, kaya lang hindi ko sure kung ano yung ibibigay na grade sa akin (usually kasi mababa talaga siya magbigay). My down moment was the theo orals. Stupid ko naman kasi, I studied only the day before. Friday night- we watched a movie sa Eastwood- Click with ros, doryll, justin and benson (ok yung movie), then Saturday night- i attended a blueREP party at the Fort area (15 years anniv kasi namin). I went home around 5am the next day and slept the whole day. Kaya in short the only time I studied was Sunday evening. Nag aral kami sa house ni pj whole night and morning (with pj, doryll, di-ang). Naka aral naman ako, mga 2 articles lang ang hindi ko na-aral out of like a dozen articles. And the question that was asked was from the article na hindi ko nabasa!!! - "What is Moral Character? What are its conditioning factors? And what are its determinants?" Of all articles diba?! Oh well, it's a lesson for me.I do not want naman to blame anyone for it or even ms. tessa. Yung sa philo naman, i chose the question "Pumili ng isa sa Limang Landas ni Sto. Tomas... i forgot the rest of the question, basta explain lang one landas".

Anyway yun lang naman, I still have to write my take home exam sa history for today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment