Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

Happy 2013 everyone!
This is the first day of the year and it's also my first time writing my blog using my new gadget, the Samsung Ativ Smart PC (which I will tell more about in my next post). This is my second New Year alone, the last time was in 2007, my first Holidays as a working person. Today I was at work almost the whole day: Umagang Kay Ganda at 3:30am and ANC at 2:30pm. So I guess this means I'll be a workaholic the whole year?! Anyways, since it's the New Year, I'd like to write some resolutions or perhaps some goals for the year. Here they are:

1. I'll go to the gym more often. -- better body with bigger arms and abs :)
2. Travel more --  Go to at least 2 countries I haven't been to & at least 1 new province each in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. (I have a ticket to Palawan for February, so that's one less goal)
3. More TV exposure -- appear in more shows on ANC, perhaps even on ABS-CBN :)
4. Love life -- no explanation needed
5. Condo living -- buy at least 2 appliances/stuff for my condo

Feasible? I think so.
I hope so.

6 comments:

  1. wow nman for the very specific goals. Apir re lovelife hehe good luck sa atin jek! -ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ros, haha dapat specific and meron quantifiable results. hehe. Anong good luck sa atin?? diba may lovelife ka! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. doable...at least you didn't shoot for the moon and the sun in your goals at hindi damu. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Manny, haha yes dapat gd doable or else I'll end up having a sad december pag hindi na fulfill. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. jek, i will help you with Number 4 :)

    ReplyDelete