Monday, March 27, 2006

first moments of summer

I just came from mcdo where I bid farewell to all atscans who will attend the evsem. I really wanted to go, pero i am required to attend the internship orientation and the MOA signing at the senate. Inggit talaga ako, pero i had to make a decision. Wala pa ako tulog kahit one minute. Nagpa Que Rico kami kagabi konting inuman and kwentuhan with jaypee, dea, maldz. Ang dami naming napag kwentuhan. And then I arrive sa dorm mga 5:30am na.. ligo..ayos... then mcdo na to meet the atscans... and bid farewell before they go to Tagaytay.

My weekend was very tiring... The first days of summer were really tiring, but fun nevertheless. I was in front of the computer last friday whole day to type for my history paper (naka 16 pages ako) and I went sa Grad ng seniors... Officially, my 3rd year is over... We had dinner sa Pizza Hut with bianx,dea,archie,maldz,caloy,diang... Around 11pm nag Atsca mtg kami for EVSEM at Blu Finn with jaypee,dea,diang. We drank and planned for the Evsem. Aside from org stuff, we talked about a lot of things. And ang planned 2 hours of mtg ay 5am na kami umuwi..

Saturday, I went sa Quiapo to get my NBI Clearance.. close yung NBI, so naglibot na lang ako sa Quiapo. Nakakapagod talaga. By 6pm, I had to go sa grad ng Seniors and rose giving kami. After, nagpa sign ako medical clearance and we ate sa Wok Dis Way na may tv show about cat killing. After, Greenbelt kami. Sosyalan kami ni dea,maldz,ger,jr and nina. Movie V for Vendetta and tambay at seattles. We were supposed to drink 1peso per drink, but hindi na natuloy.. sayang. It was a fun night naman. We arrived home mga 4:30am na.

Sunday, I woke up at 2:30pm. Nag atsca mtg kami sa mocha blends... then dea jaypee,pj and i bought evsem stuff at shoppersville. We attended mass sa pentecost and ate dinner sa ken afford.. after nag pa que rico...
What a weekend! everyday since friday I always arrive sa dorm early morning na... like today wala pa ako sleep, bangag na ako... punta pa ako senate today...

Sana masaya summer ko. This is my last summer as college student and sana ok. Sana rin fun yung OJT ko sa senate.. I'm tired na and sleepy... ito muna...

0 comments:

Post a Comment