Wednesday, March 22, 2006

through the Other

The Other testifies the glory of the Infinite. The Other symbolizes the Infinite. This Infinite is God. Everytime we do good to the Other, we see God. Everytime we become ethical, we become an inch closer to Him who is the Infinite. We must be responsible for the Other. Let us remember that the direct way to God is in the indirect way to the Other... I just had my philo orals kanina. It was ok, though I really need to get a high grade, because I received my philo paper yesterday and it was so disappointing (it was even worth two papers). Anyway, I think I did good kanina, but I know for sure that it wasn't an A grade. I have one more final paper to go! It is my history paper about the foundress of the first Filipina religious congregation in the world, who founded a beaterio, now known as the Religious of the Virgin Mary, in 1684.
About yesterday, I went to NBI in Quiapo to get NBI Clearance. At first akala ko magulo and mahaba ang lines, pero hindi pala. The process of getting NBI Clearance was surprisingly organized from step 1 up to the last step. Although I will still go back there on Friday to get my clearance. It is just a one LRT ride from Katipunan to Recto Station and a long walk passing by vendors selling pirated DVD's, statues of saints, herbal medicines, ukay ukay and a lot lot more. There are lots of fortune tellers din sa Quiapo. Before going home, I passed by the Quiapo Church and visited the famous Black Nazarene. The clearance is for my practicum sa Senate. I also asked for a medical clearance from the infirmary and a certificate of good moral character from adsa, all these I will get on Friday or Saturday.
Anyway, malapit na summer... actually wala rin ako summer since may practicum ako... but at least wala muna acads stuff. I learned a lot din from this semester. Siguro to add lang sa mga pinagsasabi kong philosophical thoughts...It is through the Other that we see God more and not just that but more so by doing good to the Other that we find Him.

"Through the Other, we become more human and through the Other, we testify the glory of God"

0 comments:

Post a Comment