Monday, April 3, 2006

first week of summer

it's been a long while since I last posted sa blog ko... since my last entry sobrang daming nangyari and it was a tiring week, but fun nevertheless... Atsca evsem in Tagaytay, cousin's wedding in Nueva Ecija and shopping days with nescy at Cubao...

to start, yup atsca had its evsem sa Tagaytay and I WASN'T THERE. Sobrang inggit ako, pero no choice talaga ako. I read the blog of many atscans about it and teary eyed ako plus yung pix pa... Oh well, ganyan talaga ang buhay.I just hope that they evaluated it well and they really had fun even without me. Sayang lang talaga... at least naman I helped sa preparation for evsem. I was there when nag evsem mtgs and buying of evsem stuff pero wala ako sa evsem... huhuhu...

ang mga naiwan (at least nag hatid pa kami kahit 6am)

Anyway, the reason hindi ako nakapunta is because of my compulsary Internship sa Senate. It is my first time to commute (trike, lrt2, mrt) at 6am wearing corporate attire. There was a time na siksikan talaga kami sa mrt. Ang layo pa ng Senate (near Mall of Asia, Manila Bay). But it was a good experience naman. We had MOA signing with Dean Rudy Ang and Senate President Frank Drilon. We had lots of speakers and series of talks. We also toured the senate building and watched a senate session. Wow talaga ang office ni Jamby Madrigal!!! parang French hotel, yung iba simpleng cubicles lang, kay Jamby iba talaga, super ganda!. But anyway, I am to work under the office of Senator Dick Gordon (sana may free trips sa tourist spots). I start working after Holy Week. Feeling working man na ako by that time... hehehe


I went to Cabanatuan City all by myself riding a bus at night. I visited my relatives and attended the wedding of my cousin. She is the first apo to be wed sa father's side ko. And may I add na ako na yung next (in terms of age). I don't think so, I am planning to marry late 20's or at 30. It was a fun mini vacation. I got to see my lola and my young cousins. I went back to Manila alone again. I brought pa lots of green mangoes... Gabi na when I arrived. After an hour, nag meet kami ni Ros and nag IC. She gave me documents and tips about K1B6 and about love life. I so learned so much about her (I can blackmail you ros). It was a nice chat. ros...hahaha

For the past 2 days, kasama ko si nescy lagi. We shopped for clothes, books and other stuff. Sale kasi sa Araneta Center, so I had to buy corporate attires, shoes and a lot of items. We also had dinner and did our grocery and rented videos and a lot more (jealous justin :-) hihihi

We are planning to have an overnight stay at Baguio this Saturday-Sunday (kami ni nescy) Sure na kami but the problem is people. Syempre we want sana marami... So sana matuloy siya, a needed rest and fun before summer school and practicum officially begins.

2 comments:

  1. haha uh, i can blackmail u too u know =p pgbalik ko ah.. hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, ginawang blackmailing stuff and IC.

    goodluck na lang sa summer kuya jekki.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete