Thursday, April 22, 2010

E.K.

My life is on a roller coaster ride now. And it's a slow version, not the exciting fast one you see in theme parks. Sometimes it's up, sometimes down. And it's not in a fast pace one would prefer.

Workwise, I feel so stagnant. I already made my move. But it seems there is no reciprocity on "their" part. Still waiting for major changes. And it's already elections! Ganito ba lagi?

Foor the good part, I am attending a seminar somewhere. It's for journalists, but it's not ABS-CBN related. Meaning, I will be absent when that happens, since it is not connected with my work. But it will be a dream come true if it pushes through.
Hahaha, can't say details kasi baka ma jinx.

1 comment:

  1. my life is in the lower part of the roller coaster now. :) but I hope it'll go up for us soon. let's pray for each other. hope all works out jek!

    ReplyDelete