Friday, May 21, 2010

halalan etc

It's been the month na pala since I last updated this blog. I was just busy the past weeks because of the elections. It was my first election coverage. We did a lot of things, but over-all it was good experience. I was working 12-hours straight for 2 consecutive days- all election stories. Wow the results were fast! I hope allegations of fraud are not true, or else it will diminish the credibility of the entire exercise.


the war room


My company also spent huge amounts of money for the election coverage. Our so-called 'war room' was wow. There were at least 50 huge TV screens across the room and one big touchscreen monitor. The TVs by the way, I think, were for aesthetic purposes only, hehehe. But still, the room looked like a NASA space center with all the videos. ANC also spent for our hotel. They booked a nearby hotel for those who wished to stay. Only a few tried it, so in short, I was alone in my hotel room which was good for 3 people.


the huge touchscreen TV


On another note, I applied and passed all my requirements for visa this week. The embassy says it will release results on May 31. My scheduled trip will be on June 5. So, days before my trip, I am not yet sure if matutuloy. I hope my visa application will be approved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment