Saturday, January 30, 2010

jan

The month of January was not a generally good month for me. Nothing bad happened, but I just don't feel good with it. I am always sick this month- colds, cough, fever, ETC. Actually I am considering going to the doctor for a major check up. I feel I have a disease or something. I hope wala.

I am also always tired this past weeks. My energy is drained sometimes. I wanted to talk to my boss about my career plan, but never had the chance to do it. I don't want to be stuck where I am now.

My cellphone, laptop were unusable. Both broke all of a sudden. I am currently borrowing a phone from my cousin. And so I don't have the numbers of all people, since my phonebook was saved in the old phone. My laptop, on the other hand, didn't work due to its damaged charger. I had to pay almost 1k for repairs.

I feel February will still be the same with all the Valentine shit (bitter).
I hope I'm wrong.
I hope I'm wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment