Monday, February 1, 2010

glee

I have been watching Glee this past days. I'm not really a big fan, but for some odd reason, I have been listening to its songs online. In fact right now, I am listening to one of its songs.

I guess if you are "down", music plays a big part. It's as if every song captures your situation, it's as if every rhythm synchronizes with your situation. And I guess it helps uplift your spirits.

Don't stop believing! Hold on to that feeling!
Can Anybody find me somebody to love.
It's time to try defying gravity!

1 comment:

  1. My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NePof)

    ReplyDelete