Sunday, August 23, 2009

Updating...

Updates:
-I had my first out-of-town coverage last August 19, 2009. It was a great feeling, even if I only knew of the coverage just a day before. I arrived at work 4am that day for a 3-hour trip to Palayan City, Nueva Ecija. At first I thought, the cameraman and I will ride a bus, I underestimated ABS-CBN... of course, we will ride the company vehicle! hehe It was a great experience.
Check out the video.

-I recently opened a Flickr account. I came upon several pictures in my laptop and told myself that these photos ought to be preserved in a nice place :-) The pictures I posted and will be posting are pictures that are mostly not in my Facebook or Multiply accounts and are pictures that usually has no persons on it. It is organized by categories... and I will be adding more in the future.
Check this out.

2 comments:

  1. the company van--> ofcourse! bongga ka na ngayon eh. don't forget me jekki ha!!!!! by the time i pass the bar, your name will probably be famous already. 2-3 more years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i hope so ros...
    don't forget me too i have have a case... :-)

    ReplyDelete