Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Palace

Today I had my first politics-related interview. And it sure is bigtime! I interviewed Secretary Jesus Dureza, the former Press Secretary and the current Presidential Adviser for Mindanao Affairs. At first it felt scary, cause it was my first time to interview a big political personality. And above all, the interview was held in no other than Malacanang!!!

It was my first time at the Palace, though we were not allowed to go around. Nevertheless it was an amazing experience. We were even not allowed to enter at first because my crew and I were wearing jeans-- hindi pala pwede mag maong pants. But Secretary Dureza gave us permission afterwards. Security is really strict inside the palace grounds. I felt very safe inside, knowing that President Arroyo is just nearby... hehehe.

It was such an experience. Thanks to my partner Bettina who was with me and to my cameraman and driver. Hopefully there will be a repeat. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Kailan broadcast!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, it will just be a very short report on SONA day (July 27)... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jek, can i just say?! BIGTIME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ros, i never thought it would be... but once lang toh... hehe

    ReplyDelete