Friday, September 12, 2008

Mistakes

Why is it when you make a mistake it instantly overshadows all your "non-mistakes"? How powerful is one mistake that it can actually ruin your good side? It's annoying that one notices what you did wrong and not notice what you did right.

I feel guilty and irritated right now. Guilty because admittedly I did something grave. Irritated because it's as if I make mistakes every hour... when in fact I know I do my job well.

I know this feeling will just pass.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be ok.

2 comments:

  1. hey jek! i know what you mean... for the mean time, just laugh it off :) don't mind what other people say.. unless you take it in positively... for you to improve yourself na rin. criticisms will always be there, it's up to us how we deal with em. it's not as if they dont make mistakes themselves right? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. right. i'll just use it to improve.
    nakakainis pa rin, but i'll forget about it na.

    ReplyDelete