Friday, September 5, 2008

12 Months Later

Today I celebrated my first year at work. Well, there was really no celebration at all. It was as normal as any day, but I don't mind. Anniversaries always make persons think of the past. Today is no different.

If you read my blog entries around September, October, November last year--- most of those entries are frustration entries about my job. Truly, my career life is not at all perfect, as some would think. But fortunately, my blogs this year related to work are more on the positive side. Thank God, my one year at work wasn't on a downtrend but on the uptrend. It would have been worst if I had a good first months but a bad present.

I am satisfied with my work, but as I always say, it's not perfect. Being in the media is something I have always wanted, but not sure if it also wants me. But I think it does now.

Happy anniv to me (hahaha)... it's not often that one reaches one year in his/her first job.

4 comments:

  1. hi jekki, happy anniversary. i'll be having mine on sept 10th... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    oo nga halos magkasabay pala tayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it to one year jek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ger,
    thanks! ang bilis nga eh, one year na pala ako! hehe

    ReplyDelete