Thursday, March 9, 2006

barely a leader

It has been almost 2 weeks since I accepted the position and it has been barely a week since the announcement was made regarding the positions of the new AtSCA EB and me being the new K1B6 Cell Leader, up to now I am still in the stage of excitement and fear. As I said sa aming first EB prayer last monday, I feel both excited and afraid of the position. Excited, because I have some good plans for the cell and thinking that I was just an Atscan for like 7 months pa lang and here I am cell leader agad, so medyo exciting siya, naiisip ko na all the possibilities regarding my cell. At the same time, hindi mawawala ang takot. After the last delibs, doon nag sink in sa akin ang problems. Kaya ko kaya ma form ang B6? Especially since maraming mga internal issues ang b6, on the outside the cell looks like a power cell with always good attendance and had lots of activities, but I think the problem of K1B6 is internally-- and may I say it is a more difficult problem. I am not sure if I can be a leader to them. I know I can, but at the same time I know I can't. Being a cell leader is a special ministry. I believe it is a special position as compared to all other EB positions. A cell leader has a direct connect with the members and the area. A cell leader can form or destroy a member. I just pray I can form my members towards God, without me being left behind. I pray that we all together do God's work.

the people under my care: K1B6
during our Valentine Prayer Session at MO Field

K1B6 2006- 2007

K1B6 Cell Leader: Jekki Bryan Pascual

K1B6 Assistant Cell Leader: Leslie Ann Delos Arcos

"Lord, grant us the strenght to face the world, the courage to do your work in the world and the passion to contiue reclaiming this world for your greater glory"

2 comments:

  1. mahirap sa kung mahirap...pero walang bagay na hindi matututunan kung gugustuhin mo...laging may katapat na takot, oo...pero may tiwala kami sa iyo, sa inyo...lalung-lalo na, may tiwala Siya sa inyo...may rason kung bakit ikaw ang nilagay sa posisyon na iyan...

    andito lang kami para sa iyo, remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's do this together k? no one gets left behind if hawak hawak tayo at sabay sabay patungo sa Kanya..

    ReplyDelete