Friday, February 8, 2008

a breaking news

While I was listening to the entire proceedings of the saga that is the ZTE-NBN Scandal. I was listening to the Senate hearing, interviews and also a press conference of the Malacanyang. I took a break and checked my e-mail. Another breaking news exploded in front of me.

Ateneo Student Council President Karl Satinitigan, who is a friend, was said to have been ousted or has resigned. He is now not a student of the Ateneo de Manila University anymore. Student Council Vice President Cabrei Cabreira already took an oath and took over Karl's position.

The Ateneo Judicial Council issued a statement that officially said Karl is not enrolled in Ateneo anymore. This is realy shocking for me, cos Karl is not just an ordinary Atenean, but is the highest official of the student body. If I'm not mistaken this is the first time it happened.

Controversies have hounded the Sanggunian Student Council this past year. I really don't know all of it, cos for one I am not a student anymore, but emails after emails have been arriving. And now it all led to what others say is the "assassination of Karl Satinitigan".

Wala lang, I was just shocked of this news. Karl is a friend and I think he is a good leader also. I don't know what is happening right now to Ateneo. Sabay sabay pa with what is happening in the government. I hope Gloria will have the same fate as Karl... hehehe joke.

2 comments:

  1. way ka gid yah jek! wut a comparison! haha nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the point of ousting her? She only has a few years left. If an ousting was to be done, it should have been years ago. And now they want Noli to take her place. And I say.

    Burn them on the stake! I will rule the world!

    ReplyDelete