Saturday, May 19, 2007

the last summer

Summer is about to end and this summer could be my last. No I'm not dying ... I was just thinking that this would be my last summer kasi if I start working na, wala nang summer, sem break and even Christmas break! Well, meron pa naman pero since may work na ako hopefully by that time, it would be a working day pa rin.. Gets? Basta yun yun. Baka last summer ko na ito! Next year may summer pa naman for me, pero not as a vacation, just a season lang.

Kaya ngayong summer I try to do as many things as possible. There were a lot of days na bum talaga ako. Just waiting for companies to reply to my job application and just doing nothing. Pero when I looked back, ang dami rin pala akong nagawa. Let's start just before my grad. I went mountain climbing and beach camping at Zambales. I spent my Holy Week at Nueva Ecija. After Holy Week, I attended the AtSCA EVSEM in Baguio. I also went to Pampanga for a rare adventure with Nescy and Caloy. I also didn't spare Manila City- I went touring Manila and its famous places such as Quiapo, Binondo, Sta. Ana, Ermita, Baywalk and for the first time went to Star City. Of course, our mini vacation in Cebu was a highlight. And to add to my list- I went home to Bacolod for less that a week to vote! I have also watched Spiderman3 and Shrek 3 with friends on its opening day!!! In fairness, marami rin pala akong nagawa! And next week, if matutuloy- Puerto Galera naman!!! Great summer after all!

All these kasi wala pa akong work. At first gusto ko na rin mag work kasi some people may work na and besides wala na ako pera, but on the other hand, if may work na ako, I would have done less things this summer. I mean baka hindi na ako naka cebu or naka uwi sa bacolod. And these events are surely never gonna happen again- if ever man then it will be with different people. Haay I will miss my friends, my summer friends!

1 comment:

  1. yes, jekki..sana naman its not coz ur dying dba?! hehe i'll surely miss you guys too! come visit cebu again sometime...and eyyy treat me in bacolod sa christmas.hahah halong kamo... keep in touch=)

    ReplyDelete