Sunday, April 29, 2007

waiting

it's weird feeling... yep waiting is a weird feeling. For now, all I've been doing for the past 3 days is wait... wait for a call. I'm hoping that I will be accepted sa Creative Programs, Inc. ( a subsidiary of ABS-CBN). I already took the job exam and initial and final interviews. They will call lang daw. Merong feeling of uneasiness kasi gusto ko malaman na if accepted ako or not. If not ok lang, if yes ok din. I just can't apply for more jobs habang hindi ko pa alam ang decision ng companies. Aside from ABS-CBN, I am also waiting calls from Nestle, Marks & Spencer and Phillip Morris. Ang tagal nila. Everyday is a BUM Day! Ayoko pa naman mag work asap pero gusto ko lang malaman na may work na ako... hehehe weird! I hope tumawag na silang lahat!!! May na!
oh well, patience will always be a virtue..

2 comments:

  1. jekki,

    hay sus, pareho tayo! i hate waiting! haaay... i hope the work will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jek, pag sa phillip morris ka, sabihan mo ko... para may discount! haha. joke. good luck jek!

    ReplyDelete