Thursday, October 19, 2006

after one month

Almost one month na since I last posted here. I was just busy with a lot of things, at the same time tinatamad rin. Anyway, this was the worst Finals Week ever. Everyday I had an exam/orals/paper! And I am a lazy person. But, First Sem IS OVER for me!!!!! May thesis pa ako na due bukas pero I already sent my part sa groupmate ko, so wala na ako gagawin!!!! Pero the thing is, hindi pa nag sink in sa akin na tapos na ang worst sem na ito. I'm just looking forward for the retreat!!! (as of now, wala pa rin ako ticket pauwi)...
Promise, I'll try to have the best sem of my life next sem. Last sem na rin kasi... (huhuhu)... Pero sa totoo lang, shit 5 months na lang graduation na!! Excited pero at the same time very sad... Anyway, ayoko muna isipin yun.
Basta as of now, tapos na first sem, can't wait for the retreat and to go home to bacolod!

0 comments:

Post a Comment