Sunday, September 24, 2006

espaňa vs katipunan

Nakakainis! Manonood sana ako ng Ateneo-UST Game kanina, pero nakatulog ako!!! Pag gising ko, i found out na we won!!! Sabi sa news that it was a very exciting game. UST was leading at the last few seconds of the game (malamang mananalo na sila), but no! Naka shoot pa si Doug at the very last second!!! Sayang I wasn't able to watch it. Actually, I would have wanted to watch it live. Syempre last year ko na in Ateneo, I want to see a live game sa Araneta (as a student). Usually, I only watch Ateneo-LaSalle Games sa Araneta, but since finals naman ito, ok na rin. Go Ateneo!

Reasons bakit nakatulog ako (and why I wasn't able to watch the game):
1. We had a fieldtrip kanina sa Home for the Aged sa Tayuman, Manila. It was under the Missionaries of Charity. It was an experience! We really had to push wheel chairs, help sa food preparation and more. Nag mass din kami with the lolo and lolas. Cellish nga kami sa mass kasi while the rest of the Atscans were in the chapel; lee-ann, JD and I were at the other ward with the lolo, lola, staff, and some sisters.Nakaka believe lang talaga ang mga madre and the lay people working there. I couldn't imagine myself working my entire life in such a place. Hanga talaga ako sa mga alagad ni Mother Teresa. And also, I think I never will bring my parents sa home for the aged. I'll really try to take care of them in our home. Most of the aged people there kasi were abandoned na.The fieldtrip started early till lunch.

2. Prior to the fieldtrip, I only had 2-3 hours of sleep kasi we went to Shindig last night. It was held sa BMW Autohaus sa Libis. At first, dapat kami lang ni Jus ang pupunta. We planned to check out girls (?) and really wear a dress to kill outfit. Before the party, both Jenny and Christa (both 2nd years) txted me and wanted to join us. Of course they were welcome. Nakakagulat si Jenny! Naka mini skirt with spaghetti strap!! (may matching bag pa)... The party was ok lang, nothing very special pero there were a lot of people. Kainis rin kasi naubos na yung free beers and drinks. May bands rin and fashion show. Nakakagulat din kasi we saw Jeff there. Sabi ni Jenny, awkward daw (and hindi siya nagpa-alam). Ok naman lahat. After we ate at Dencios sa Eastwood and also at Jacks Loft. Home by 3am.

3. And prior to the party, I was doing my academic work the whole day. Meeting with Theo group sa afternoon at SBC and doing my paper sa lib sa morning. Ok naman. We passed na our Thesis Draft last Friday. Hell week this week, but not so hell week. Thank God.

I hope I can watch the next game between Ateneo and UST.
And I pray we win again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment