Sunday, May 21, 2006

b-sucks :-)

that's what lee-ann said about our cell... hehehe, truly for that moment nakakainis lang talaga. Lee-ann and I kept repeating b-six, b-sucks. Kasi naman, our first ever cell bonding activity, kami lang ni lee-ann ang pumunta... and to think movie na yun. Tapos last month, we called for our cell planning, kami lang din ni lee-ann ang pumunta. What else can we do? I've been very patient regarding all these, and i still am. I am hoping na sana may valid reasons lang sila. Naiisip din namin the future of our cell:
LAHAT ng members ng k1b6 may problems and personal issues... yep as in lahat.
LAHAT ng not yet inducted seniors ng buong org nasa k1b6- yep lahat silang not inducted seniors nasa amin.
K1B6 ang may pinaka konting inducted members, only 2 (maliban sa amin ni lee-an).
Almost ALL K1b6 does not live sa katipunan (in short, mahirap mag meet and lumabas).
Ang leaders ng K1B6 ay 2 newly inducted members pa (and new mem pa ang isa).

LAHAT ng ito ay haharapin namin ni lee-ann. What an exciting year! Sana lang matulungan namin sila lahat. I hope ma inspire namin ang isa't isa.

Honestly, I am not complaining. Gusto ko lang sabihin ang mga ito. Gusto ko lang ready ako when the new school year comes and I am so excited for the new mems.

b-six, b-sucks! - joke joke lang naman yan, I believe that we will all shine and improve together. What else am I here for? ... the KEY to the cell's progress... hahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sa kabilang dako, nag pa enlist na ako yesterday for all my Com subjects for the first sem... meaning nag pa reserve na kami ng classes para ma unahan namin ang non-com majors na gustong kumuha ng com classes... Actually, I was one of the parang 'reg-com' for that day. So I reserved my subjects earlier than the rest. Na realized ko lang na heavy sem ko next sem. 21 units and may theo, philo, histo pa!- all these subjects requires thinking and too much reading. My com electives are also super heavy load classes- Broadcast Journalism and Investigative Journalism- both electives are very busy and daming writing... My free elective would be a history elective- kasi nga may minor ako... and not to mention we have a thesis and defense pa..
What a busy year next year!

Yesterday, we also had our block inuman... super tagal na kaming hindi nag meet... The night was ok lng, I didn't drink much, kwentuhan lang talaga. Pero fun pa rin kahit papaano. Nakaka miss lang ng block.

My last week sa senate, I can't wait for the last ojt day...

3 comments:

  1. hey, nakausap ko rin si lee ann kagabi.. i feel sad/bad about it but i'm pretty sure u and leeann can inspire the mems.. tulong2x tayong lahat.. i'm glad at how much you believe in yourself, the cell, the org and ofcourse, HIM. God bless palagi and halong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jekki, you can do it!! kaw pa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pahabol... anyway, positive thinking lang, well, im scared too well very scared nga bcoz i missed out on a lot of responsibilities... but i guess i just have to trust God and my fellow Atscans na kaya toh, and i guess with you na always andiyan for your members, you've got a thing going on na, perhaps the people are juz like on a summer mood. besides, ur lyk a born leader (note:stop the feelerness)so hooray for B6 not b-sucks (and park7 and b4 and mt for a great atsca year ahahha..
    also dont 4get, it's Yr 2006-2007!!! ahaaha...

    ReplyDelete