Monday, March 20, 2006

discerned obedience

I just finished my theo final exams kanina. Ok naman, the exam was not hard, but also not easy. Hindi naman ako kinakabahan sa outcome ng theo grade kasi si Fr. Mananzan yun eh. Well, the exam was about marriage, specifically annulment... there was also a part about discerned obedience. We must honor and obey our parents (or other loved ones) since it is a commandment, but at the same time we must also discern if what our parents told us to do is for our good and for the good of many. Meaning, we should not obey our parents if they tell us to commit a sin, example to abort the baby or even about arranged marriages. By the way, arranged marriage is a ground for annulment. Hehehe, I'm just using what I learned from the theo classes. Now, I know the process of annulment (I hope it will never happen to me). Annulment will also cost me a lot din pala. Kailangan couples should think 100 times before marriage. Since na mention yung discerned obedience, this time I also have to discern about the options that now face me for summer, well, for the first week of summer actually. I just received word that I was accepted sa Summer Internship ko sa Philippine Senate. That's good news, yun nga lang it will start on March 27 (monday). Therefore, I had lots of activities in mind na probably hindi ko mapuntahan. First, AtSCA EVSEM in Tagaytay, I so much want to join, pero mukhang hindi pwede kasi the first week daw si compulsory attendance. I also have blueRep Spirituality Day na I also want to attend kasi it is a first for us to have such activity. Then, my cousin is getting married na to somebody I don't know. She is the first apo to marry from my father's side, so it's kinda important din, although hindi naman kami close talaga.(by the way, I am the 2nd eldest apo, so if age ang pag-uusapan, i'm the next na, hehehe). But, all these will be drop... I must discern and think of what I should do: go for the Senate Internship or the other activities.
Well, mahirap mag-isip pag may iniisip ka rin iba (acads stuff)...
3 more finals to go, summer na!

0 comments:

Post a Comment