Sunday, March 19, 2006

manila, my manila

I just finished reading a book I borrowed sa library. It is "Manila, My Manila". It was not a required reading, pero I still read it from the first word up to the last. Super ok na book! It is not a novel or something fictional. Yes, it is a history book, specifically a history of, obviously, Manila. Pero it is really nice. Although it is not very detailed, it was written well and was written for modern times. I learned a lot about our history. The history of Manila is also the history of the whole contry. Feeling ko ang nerd ko for reading it, pero basta the book was really good. Justin even bought a book sa National. And it is written by no other than Nick Joaquin. It begins with the Pre-Spanish era up to EDSA. Anyway, exam week na!!! Tomorrow, I start my exams with theo, then sa tuesday- asian history, then sa wednesday- philo orals... and sa friday- history 165 paper. Natatakot ako sa paper kasi ang dami kong sources at hindi ko alam paano i-compile silang lahat... Mother Ignacia, pray for me.

Oh well, one week na lan din and summer na!!! At wala pa akong practicum (required kami)... ano kaya gagawin ko sa summer?? Bahala na....

0 comments:

Post a Comment