Thursday, January 5, 2006

2 more days

It's the 2nd day of class for the year 2006, but I'm still here in Bacolod! And I'll be arriving in Manila on Saturday, 2 days from now. 3 days of not going to school... well, technically I'll just be absent for one day since I don't have class every Wednesdays and Fridays. It doesn't hurt me much to extend my vacation, academically speaking. I just hope my Thursday classes won't be the important lectures.

Anyway, speaking of school. Actually, I am not that sad to go back to Manila (though I am also not ecstatic to leave Bacolod). Perhaps I have a reason to go back... (mystery) [ano ba jekki?]

Anyway, again, I said I'll have a part 2 of my blog entitled "after 20", pero tinamad na ako... so wala na... or bahala na if feel ko pa...

So, heto muna... I don't like classes, but I want to meet my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment