Sunday, January 8, 2006

school at last

I just arrived from Bacolod yesterday morning. I could have extended my vacation till today but I decided to leave yesterday because of the induction recollection. The recollection was cancelled, pero ok lang. It was a good move to arrive days before my actual class. I cleaned my room (grabe ang kalat!!) Actually, makalat pa rin hanggang ngayon. I also slept the whole afternoon. I was supposed to go babad sa area, but I didn't wake up. Anyway, that night we watched a movie at Gateway with Atscans. We watched Blue Moon, my first from the ten MMFF entries. It was not the best film, but it was ok naman. It had its strong and weak parts. Generally, it was ok. After, we went to Eastwood and ate at Something Fishy, then tambay lang at the Eastwood center circle. Then kanina, I attebded the 5:30 pm mass at the Our Lady of Pentecost. It was my first time to attend mass at its 2nd floor area.

Basically, yun lang. That's what happened during my first 24 hours in Manila this year 2006.

(trial ko lang 'tong may colors.. hehehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment