Saturday, December 24, 2005

after I turned 20

So many things happened during the last few weeks. So many new relationships improved and some bloomed. Since the beginning of the 2nd sem, so many events and memories just happened..

I just passed through the stage of the 'teen'... I am no longer 19, but I'm 20 already. Ang tanda na talaga, one year na lang debut ko na! I turned 20 with my family and friends in Bacolod (The first time since I studied in Manila) last Nov. 4, 2005... after that my life was quite different...

I came back to Manila for the 2nd sem... ang daming nangyari...
From AtSCA Week to the Carolings... from my "SBC Club" (with nescy, justin, jo, gerald) to my unofficial "green group" (with marie, jo, justin and special mention na rin si bunso, gino & di-ang) and to my "ym group" (gawa gawa ko lang yung name) na sina ger, jenny, che and of course, nina. Wow, ang dami ngang relationships na nag improved at as mentioned nag bloom. Regarding relationships, nagkaroon din ng time last month yata
na "get to know better" sina jaypee, marie, jo, jr, doryll and nescy sa may Mocha Blends kung saan umuwi na kami 4- 4:30am. Buhay talaga...

Since wala ako blog dati so ngayon ko na sasabihin mga events that happened since the 2nd sem started.
I remember during the AtSca Night- it was my FIRST TIME to sing in public (thoigh kasama ko naman si pj). Remembering that night brings so many memeories. I am really happy I was part of that core group. Grabe, Naging close kami nila jo because of that. I also remember na we never slept the night before and nag area pa ako the next day...

So many memories... siguro next time naman yung iba... I'm tired na...

What to expect next blog: caroling, the christmas parties, PAL, mktg, the flight back, etc.

1 comment:

  1. hoy jek! IKAW NATULOG KA nung night na un no! um... si bar, di nakatulog un. :p

    ReplyDelete