Friday, November 21, 2014

Confession: I just watched Toy Story

I've always thought I have watched one of the most famous animated films of all time, Toy Story. I know the names of the characters and I know their faces. But when I recently watched the movie online, I realized that I haven't seen the film ever. Where did my childhood go?

So after watching Toy Story, I then watched Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 all within 24 hours. It's a shame that I haven't seen the movies before and it has been almost 20 years since the first movie was shown. Now, I will surely watch the planned Toy Story 4 in the cinema.

And I just had to say this, I really like the films. They bring back memories of my childhood when I too would be playing with my toys and create scenes in my mind. Wonder if my toys also come alive when no ones around. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment