Tuesday, August 14, 2007

not perfect, but it will do

Remember my last entry? I didn't take the job. For many reasons, one being the low pay. So I applied to one company in Ortigas Monday afternoon (yesterday). I took the exam and had 3 interviews. By night time, I got the job.

It is not really related to my course. It is a US company that produces and sells training materials to US Companies (whether it be in DVD form, VHS, Film or Print Ad). In the US, training materials are required by law so the company really get billions of dollars. And the company only operates at night, so i also work from 9pm- 6am... hehe this will be a change of lifestyle and body clock.

Training starts every 15th of the month. For Aug 15, the slots are already filled. But they inserted me. So I already start tom!

I don't know if I made the right decision. But the pay is twice that of my last job offer. So at least, I could still have extra money for gimmicks or whatever.

it's not perfect, but it will do.


And I went to Tagaytay last Sunday with Nescy and Anton. It was truly a joyride. We were enroute to EK, when we decided to go to Tagaytay na lang. Hahaha, sobrang fun na adventure. The best part was when we went to Taal Volcano. I never thought one could go there, but we even made it to the crater. It was so beautiful! It was also my first time riding a horse, what more was that the horse was moving upwards and then downwards. One should try it. Although it is quite expensive.. but worth it.

here are some pics: (other pics nasa multipy ko):


at the Taal crater (up)

w/ my horse and a nice view (down)


3 comments:

  1. jek, night job ah?

    baka hindi naman sa ortigas yan ah... heehhhee... im kidding!!!

    -doryll

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jek! nice one...

    patience really pays but of course, going through the job is another story.

    night job? it will be fine because you just leave nearby. anyway, since you'll start antyime soon, i hope you could still join us for dinner for JR's despedida.

    will see you? hehe.

    ~kA~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dors and ka,

    yup night job. i might not be able to join jr's despedida.. huhuhu

    i hope i can last this job, coz as of now i'm doubtful about it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete