Friday, October 4, 2013

Delicious Diet

I've been seeing a lot of "diet delivery" service lately. It seems it is starting or has actually become a trend. It works simple: healthy food will be delivered to you daily for a week. I know I needed such food since I'm not really a health-conscious person. So when a friend offered to give me a week's supply, I couldn't say no.

Newly-opened 'Delicious Diet' sent me breakfast-lunch-snack-dinner meals. Everyday there were different variants of food, so you won't get bored eating. Not to mention, the food are all healthy. And even if the food are healthy, taste wasn't compromised. So far, all tasted good. Sample food are: sausage and wheat roll, beef and mushroom salpicao, banana speculoos sandwich, spicy tuna pasta. Delicious Diet promises 1,200 calories per day. As their name suggests, truly it's delicious.

A lot of people have sent testimonials on such service offered by different companies, with many saying it has improved their diet and some lost weight. Of course, the diet will only help you if you also discipline yourself. I had a problem with this since I was tempted to eat other 'unhealthy' food. So be sure to practice self-control and have the full determination to walk the healthy path.

Price: P1,750 per week (4 meals a day)
For more info, follow their Twitter account: @DeliciousDietPH
That's also their name on Instagram and Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment