Sunday, September 22, 2013

Go Hotels Puerto Princesa

I have long been intrigued with Go Hotels, a sister company of Cebu Pacific. They market themselves as a budget hotel, yet with features such as Windsor beds, use of key card, free wi-fi, LCD cable TV, etc. So when the opportunity came, I decided to check in at Go Hotels Puerto Princesa.

I had a good experience. The hotel is just small, with maybe less than 100 rooms. But the rooms are what they market them to be. My room has all the features they mentioned on their website. The bed was comfortable, there's aircon with remote, cable TV with remote, a small safe deposit box, rainfall-type hot/cold shower and full mirror. There are also towels and some toiletries.

I paid only P900 for one night. It's good for 2 people, so basically it's P450/ person. Not bad at all. The price includes all the amenities, plus the airport transfer and did I say, breakfast was free too. The price I got was not even the cheapest price, since I bought it just a few weeks before my stay. I know the price could still be much lower if you buy in advance.

The features, free breakfast I mentioned are for the Puerto Princesa branch only. I think you have to pay more for other branches.

All in all, I believe it was value for money. Plus I felt safe since there are security guards, and the hotel is very near Robinsons Place.
Here are some photos of the hotel. You can also check: http://gohotels.ph/


View of lobby from the cafe
Go Hotels at night
Some grocery items for sale inside the cafe
Robinsons Mall, view from my room

0 comments:

Post a Comment