Friday, May 30, 2008

Mayon Day

I'm currently at the Villa Caceres Hotel in Naga City. Malds is surfing d net beside me while Archie is in our room at d 2nd floor. Malds and I are enjoying d free wifi at d hotel's lobby. And here I am typing this blog using my phone! I'm really amazed what technology can do. This is the first time I will be posting my blog using the web features of my phone. . hehehe. Anyway, we had a tiring but exciting first day here in Bicol. We took a 7 hour bus ride from Cubao to Naga. Btw, the bus had to wait for 30mins kasi late si Archie.. Hehe. The first major thing we did was d visit to the famous Mayon Volcano. It was so cool! Muntik na namin hndi makita due to the thick clouds, buti na lng for a few minutes nagpakita cya kahit hindi buo. Sulit na rin. Thanx Doryll for driving all the way from Naga to Legaspi in Albay. Tomorrow, Caramoan here we go! Archie and I inside the belfry Clouds covered Mayon just as we left d place

3 comments:

  1. awwe.. awwe.. hai! hai!! sana may next time pa rin. grr :) u guys enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jek, please link

    http://gorgeouspinay.wordpress.com

    it's still undergoing further improvements though.

    -dorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Glad you enjoyed your stay in Bicol. :-)

    ReplyDelete