Friday, January 15, 2010

2 months worth

Yikes! I have not updated my blog for 2 months!! This is probably the longest hiatus in my blogging life. But so are many of my blogger friends. They too have stopped blogging for some weeks now. I guess everyone is just too preoccupied with work and with the recent Holiday break.

What happened in the past 2 months?
I don't really remember many things. But one major highlight was my trip to Singapore. I attended a journalists' meeting. It was the first time I traveled to a country alone with no idea whatsoever. I just followed instructions given to me on how to get from airport to the residence. I toured Singapore on foot alone. It was an experience! Singapore is really cool!

Another highlight were my trips to Bacolod. I went there for Christmas, returned to Manila, then went back to Bacolod for New Year, then took the first flight to Manila on January 1.

Jetsetter mode ako noong December! hahaha. It was the time wherein I was in all 4 airports in Manila in a span of a few weeks (NAIA 1, 2, 3 and Manila Domestic-- first time ko mag Zest Air hehehe)

And yes, I watched at IMAX for the very first time last weekend. It was weird at first but eventually felt used to it. Avatar was visually stimulating!

I hope I can do more this 2010 and travel more too!
I will also try to update this blog of mine.

3 comments:

  1. jekki!!!!!!1
    i super envy your life right now!!
    i always hear u in anc pala!
    well, you deserve namsn sll the blessings ur receivng! stay the same ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jo!
    thanks, hope your ok too.
    don't envy my life, yan lang masasabi ko... hahaha ang drama.

    hope we can see other soon!
    (or at least regularly dito sa internet)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete