Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sickly

I feel so sick today... and I am at the office. I don't know why my temperature rapidly went up last night. Thank God, medyo nag stabilize this morning. But still, I am infected with colds, cough and random headaches.

Of all days, I had to be sick this week!! Yesterday I had my second TV appearance on The Explainer. At that time, I was quite sick already. Tomorrow, I will have my first coverage and on Saturday I will be going home to Bacolod. Hopefully I won't be sick by tomorrow and especially by Saturday.

By the way, thanks to the people who watched and said good things about my TV appearances... hehehe. Especially to PJ and Christa who continue to text me right after watching the 2 episodes. Sabi nila, fans ko na daw sila, hahaha. And of course, to all who commented in my previous blog entry. Thank you!

Btw, I was just proxy, so don't expect me to be the explainee every episode... :-)

So there, I'm sick and somehow happy kahit papaano.

5 comments:

  1. hello there jekki!

    drink lotsa water. and of course, rest. peor kung wala kang time, basta drink your medicine every 4 hours. =)

    pareho pala tayong uuwi this weekend. nasa bahay din ako this weekend, sandali lang naman. enjoy your family day! =)

    thanks for dropping me a note sa blog ko. -ka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jek!

    Wala bang local broadcast yan? hehe, wala kasing ANC sa destiny cable eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ka, thanks for your tip and enjoy your family days too. :-)

    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ger, wala kaming local broadcast eh... ok lang kahit hindi mo ako mapanood, few seconds of fame lang naman.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay lang. Congrats Jek ha!!!

    ReplyDelete