Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Libertad, my new Katipunan

I'll be leaving Katipunan soon! Jeff, Archie and I are most likely to transfer to Mandaluyong City. Katipunan is my home for 4 years and leaving it would be hard, since I feel very at home here. But I know that I must do it for my growth. Konti na lang kami seniors na naiwan sa Katipunan. Wala na si ros, doryll, jr, justin, malds, bianca, pj, di-ang, jo, hannah and others. Kami na lang ni archie,caloy and nescy ang natira- kaya nga kami summer buddies... hehe. Isa isa nang nawawala ang mga tao at may kanya kanya ng buhay...

The new place that we found isn't that bad naman. Actually it's a nice place to live. It is at Carlton Tower of the California Garden Square in Libertad Street. Well, malapit siya sa Shangri-La and SM Megamall and MRT, so okay na rin. And for the first time, I will be having roomates!! hehe... Oh well, ganyan talaga. Kulang pa kami ng isang roomate (boy or girl ok lang)... hehehe

Bye Katipunan! One of the best years in my life were spent in this place (included yung Ateneo dito)...

1 comment:

  1. kayo ninyo ba mag-antay ng 1 year or 1 sem? ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete