Sunday, March 12, 2006

hell on earth

Like everyone else, last week and the weeks to come was and will still be hell weeks. All acads stuff was merged into these weeks. Last week, I had an exam in Asian History, a theo paper (I didn't sleep because of this), a reporting about Borobudur and Pramayan (alone), a feature paper about Batanes for PR and many more. This week naman, I have two papers due on Tuesday (which I haven't started yet). One is for philo (equivalent daw to two papers so meaning mahaba) and one is a film analysis for Asian History (either I watch Memoirs of a Geisha or Fearless). That's not all, may History 165 exam pa ako sa Thurs under Fr. Arcilla (dapat A na ako!) And I have to make pa my part in our group paper about public relations ng Tiendessitas. And for my Finals Week... for the first time I have exams EVERYDAY ng finals week (I usually have 1-2 exams kung finals week). Monday- Theo exam, Tuesday- Asian History exam, Wednesday- Philo orals, Thursday- wala pala pero I have to type my long History 165 research paper, Friday- due ng History 165 paper. Speaking of the histo paper, I was excited in doing it, actually marami na akong books na na borrow, pero when it comes to compiling and actually writing it, tinatamad na ako... i don't know where to start... but i will do it.. It's about the life and possible beatification of Mother Ignacia del Espiritu Santo, foundress of an all-Filipina congregation back in the 17th century Manila, which today is known as the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM). To add to all these, I have to look for a practicum pa (required kami). Tomorrow I go to the Placement Office. I don't even know if uwi pa ako Bacolod. Usually, may ticket na ako by this time pero ngayon parang wala akong plan pa. And I have to set a date pa with lee-ann to talk about our future cell (I was with di-ang and doryll kanina when they planned theirs). But with all these "work", I know I can overcome it and still feel happy afterwards. I believe I am a positive thinker and ... basta, kaya ito!!!
Everyone has an acads problem, and this is my share of it.
Sad I'm not.

"May we learn to love and in doing so become an inch closer to you"

2 comments:

  1. fearless is nice. when i went to beijing last year-ganun ang sentiment ng mga tao about the humiliation they had to endure from the westerners.

    fr. arcilla is very easy. just be scholarly.

    thanks kuya jekki. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jekki !!

    It was fun reading your blog. What caught my attention is your research paper on the life of Venerable Mother Ignacia del Espiritu Santo. I have known Mother Ignacia since I was little as I have a lot of relatives who are involved promoting her cause for beatification. If you need help or need more information about her, I will be happy to help you out. You can reach at at: rhea.pacunla@yahoo.com

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete