Monday, February 20, 2006

Love week

The week of love (valentine week) was just so weird. Kakaiba talaga! Sabi ko nga noong nag prayer kami last friday na up and down yung week kasi maraming nangyaring not the usual lng.Syempre, included na doon yung feb 14 night. We had a singles night with doryll, dea, nina, marie, gerald, gino, che, ria sa eastwood. Nag movie etc. It was a sad night for many of us thinking na ang mga mahal sa buhay ay may ka date na iba.... Anyway, nag pa meat shop pa kami ni doryll and ger around 2:30 am, pero hindi kami nag drink ha! For the first time in my life, I stayed up late just talking kay doryll sa house niya til 6am. I had the same experience with nescy just the week before pero hanggang 5:30 am lang kami noon. The next day, nag cubao at night adventure kami with dea, jaypee and marie. We were supposed to watch Close to You pero puno na. So nagpa Ali Mall pa kami and this was around 10pm na. We were suppose to go sa Clownz pa nga pero naka slippers ako so we talk na lang sa Coffee Beans hanggang 4am and ate at mcdo for breakfast. I arrived home 7:30am. I cut my whole day classes. Of course, we also had our Meeting de Avance then SOA concert. Last Friday we went sa Eastwood with doryll, ros and barwin. Wala lang nag videoke lang kami till closing hours and waited for nina. We ate din at McCafe. The Saturday came, feeling ko nag Atsca Day ako. From 7:30 am till 9pm, I was with Atsca doing Atsca work- from going to the area, facilitating pep, to our delibs... kapoy gd pero sadya!

Basta marami pang ibang nangyari, medyo weird lang for me yung week. In addition to I officially just attended 5 classes for the whole week. The good thing about all these is that it ended well. Many issues were resolved kahit papaano and I am slowly pondering on my love life (corny). Basta yun na yun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment