Friday, April 3, 2015

2 months absence

I only have one blog entry this year so far. It's been very difficult posting a blog, because of a busy schedule and just a lack of enthusiasm to post something longer than a tweet. It's easier to update via Twitter or Facebook since it only requires just a few words or sentences. But with a blog entry, you need to have paragraphs and have photos or video too.

In 2 months that I have been absent in Blogger, so many things happened. The highlights perhaps are my trips. I have been to two countries, both of which were places I haven't been to. They are Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates. I also had a local trip in the last 2 months: Ilocos Norte.

Here's one of my reports:


Here are links to my other reports:
- Tuberculosis survivor's story
- DOST: Science is sexy
- Intramuros redevelopment
- Overseas Filipinos contributions
- Turkish Airlines opens Manila route

0 comments:

Post a Comment