Monday, September 6, 2010

World Expo


I have been wanting to go to the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai since the beginning of this year. I have also wanted to go to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, but it didn't materialize because of high costs. And because of that, I kept my eye on the World Expo, so that at least one dream can be fulfilled.

Cebu Pacific announced so many promos to China, but I never bought the ticket since I was thinking of costs. At one point, I was already willing to buy one, but the promo fares are gone. So I told myself, I won't be going anymore. I also thought of Philippine Airlines, but its promo fare is still quite expensive for me.

And then came Cebu Pacific's 50% Sale. At the last day of the promo period, I immediately bought one. And it wasn't that cheap compared to earlier promos, but it was affordable compared to normal rates. So there, I'm going to Shanghai, China on the last week of the 2010 World Expo! And I'm going alone. It will be another fun and liberating experience for me. I did it in Singapore and Italy, and now it's China time!

But of course, anyone who wants to join me is most welcome!

2 comments:

  1. i wanna join you! hehe wow naman. bagong layout. just saw this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ros join me, yeah, new look na!!
    i can't read ur blog!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete