Saturday, September 4, 2010

520

I have 520 friends/followers each on Facebook and Twitter. It's nothing big, but I'm amaze it breached the 500-mark. My Facebook is mostly people I know personally, while my Twitter is mostly people I don't know.

And I still have nearly a hundred friend requests on Facebook. And it seems my Twitter is growing too. I don't have much social life because of work, but at least I have a healthy social life online, after all it is social networking.

Life is different now. It seems social networking sites are needed. When I opened my Friendster account in 2003, I just opened it just because. I was really never active. In fact, I think I only have 100+ friends there until now. But now that I'm working in media and because I haven't seen many of my friends, these sites have helped link that bond somehow. I don't know what's next, But it's surely gonna be exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment