Monday, February 24, 2014

Visit Southeast Asia

There are 11 countries in Southeast Asia, one of the most diverse regions in the world. It is home to ancient temples, pristine beaches, natural wonders and awesome people. It is also home to major religions all set in one area (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, etc). It is also the area colonized by the various European and western countries, making a visit to each Southeast Asian country a unique experience.

It is visa-free for Filipinos and all Southeast Asians. Yet, I have only visited 3 countries (Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam). I vow to visit all countries in Southeast Asia (hopefully in the next 2 years or before I reach 30).

My priorities now are:
1. Yogyakarta, Indonesia
2. Phuket, Thailand
3. Siem Reap, Cambodia
4. Lego Land in Malaysia (lol)

I would also love to go to East Timor, but I think it's a little difficult due to the few flights going there and I think it's still a bit pricey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment